Sunday, December 2, 2007

Class Q&A

Those of you who regularly attend my Sunday School class know that I'm not a stickler for completing a study in tidy little blocks of eight or twelve weeks; however, even with the limited topics we tackle, it's difficult in the hour we have for class every week to cover the huge volume of information I want to share. Likewise, it's even more difficult for some of you to absorb what I have to say and as the week progresses, perhaps you think of questions or comments that are relevant to our discussion (see my post on The Judgment Seat of Christ). One day, I hope to have the discipline to post outlines or notes of the class on this site, but until then, I'll maintain a Class Q&A page so that as you study during the week, you can access this site and post your thoughts. Like any blog, you can choose to remain anonymous if you like; I'll answer just the same. And although I welcome opposing views, I will review the comments before they are posted and eliminate any which are clearly opposed to this page or the intent of the class.

No comments: